Dear our valued customers,
It has been notified that there is a way to pick up Hanjin containers at Total Terminals International (TTI) and APM Terminals now.
Please follow the below instruction to proceed with pick-up at TTI.
- Go to ttilgb.com
- Sign up for your account if you don’t already have an account
- Click on contact us
- Send an e-mail with container, trucker name and request for tariff posting
- After the terminal updates the tariff (they will send you a confirmation e-mail), you will be able to pay it under payment option.
- Once it’s paid, you will be able to pick up your containers. (appx $350 – $400)
Please follow the below instruction to proceed with pick-up at APM.
- go to www.apmterminals-na-com.
- sign up for your account if you don’t already have an account.
- Pay a fee of $600 (item 900/901/815/805 of the tariff)
Please contact APM Import Customer Service Team for further questions :
Day shift at Pier400imports@apmterminals.com / 310-221-4496
Night shift Pier400troubleresolution@apmterminals.com / 310-221-4395.
We’re closely monitoring the situation at other terminals as well.